Tuesday

What I Should Have Posted Last Year

I was recently going through my IPhone pictures and came across some that I never posted of the Southern Accents showhouse during construction that I wanted to share with you.
Oak post and brackets on loggia


The stairhall ceiling under construction

The library paneling in Jacobean style

The ceiling of the formal living room


Wood Mode cabinets being installed in the kitchen

The laundry room Ann Sacks concrete tile, before grout

The outdoor kitchen

The deGournay wallpaper in the dining room going up

The staircase under construction.  Our carpenters built every bit of this in place including the hand-turned newel post finials.


The handmade tile in the formal living room fireplace.  From Ann Sacks and made in Maine.


The Thomas Grant chandelier in the formal living room.

I apologize for not posting these earlier.



11 comments:

lisa_d said...

Really love that Thomas Grant chandelier, this is really perfect for my new condo in Philippines! :)

Louisse said...

so very beautiful and classy :)
Get Best Info for Penguin Recovery Service Instant

Unknown said...

Oh! I love your Chandelier!!! it is so cute...
Get Best Info for San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyers

Unknown said...

my amiga will surely like it....
Get Best Info for Alaska Fishing Trips all inclusive

Get Best Info for Salmon Fishing Guide Alaska said...

Thomas Grant chandelier is so beautiful

Bethany Parker said...

from the wood stairhall ceiling up to outdoor kitchen so unique style the simplicity can catch my attention to your post!
Furniture Restaurant discount outlet

Unknown said...

Thomas Grant chandelier is perfectly to your living room!congrats to your new renovation house i hope you post the finish product :)
Click here for Design Gary Volk

Unknown said...

I love your flooring... so elegant look
Must see Park City Homes for Sale

Must see Garage Doors Fair Oaks said...

the ceiling is amazing!

Unknown said...

that was a great chandelier i like it. its so beautiful


Veritable Park City Homes for Sale

Unknown said...

the wall print was so beautiful. it looks so real


Heard about Technical Support Shoretel